Just like you, your jewellery needs some TLC too because the sun doesn't shine on a dull day.
Follow these tips and tricks to look after your jewellery pieces the best way:
- Avoid direct exposure to heat or other chemicals.
We want you to shine but keep your jewellery safe!
- Store in an air tight jewellery box or a soft pouch.
Keep them in a dry and safe place to avoid tarnish and rust.
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth to clean your jewellery.
Polishing your jewellery will keep them looking new as ever!
- Keep away from long exposure to water.
Although our jewellery is safe to wear in water, it's best to remove when swimming, showering or washing hands to prevent fading in colour.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, lotions and creams.
Jewellery should be the last thing to put on and first thing to take off.
The ingredients in these products can effect the quality of your jewellery.
- Take off all your jewellery when going to bed.
No matter how much you love our jewellery, the safest option is to take them off when going to bed to avoid any reactions and also keep the jewellery clean.